Re: [ecasound] IAM bug

Subject: Re: [ecasound] IAM bug
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 03:16:50 EET

On 16 Nov 2002, Nolan J. Darilek wrote:

> A description of the session so far: I have one chain accepting input
> from a wave, sending it to alsa. I've cop-added -el:mbeq. I start
> playing, using cop-set to interactively tweak the values of the mbeq
> plugin. Then, the wave ends. So I do a setpos 0, followed by a start,
> but that doesn't work, producing the following transcript:

Fixed in CVS:

- fixed: restarting processing from a new position after
         processing had reached the finished state

Thanks for the bug report!

> Warning: DBC_REQUIRE failed - "is_running() != true", eca-engine.cpp, 510.
> Warning: DBC_REQUIRE failed - "is_prepared() != true", eca-engine.cpp, 511.

Btw; if you see these DBC_{CHECK,REQUIRE,ENSURE} warnings, let me know.
     These messages are printed when a) an intenal error has occured, or
     b) some sequence of events that I hadn't thought of has happened
     (this is why I don't use normal C asserts). For instance the
     above lines tell me that the engine was started without first
     stopping it --> session wasn't properly cleaned up after
     the previous running->finished state change.