Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA output controller?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA output controller?
From: Mario Lang (mlang_AT_delysid.org)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 15:07:44 EET

Kai Vehmanen <kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi> writes:

> On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Mario Lang wrote:
>
>> So I'd need to connect a audio/controller output
>> to a controller input of another LADSPA plugin. Do
>> ladspa hosts like ecasound support this? Or am I
>> taking a completely wrong route here and it should
>> be done differently?
>
> A bit complicated, but possible:
>
> ecasound -b:128 -f:16,2,44100 \
> -a:generator -i null -o null -el:analogueOsc,1,5,0.5,0.5 -eS:1 \
> -a:target -i foo.wav -o alsa -el:pitchScale,1.0 -ksv:1,0.5,2,1,1 -c
This connect an audio out to a controller in, right?

The backgroun is that I'd like to write a ladspa step-sequencer.
That would output "cv" data. I'm wondering what
to use, audio or output controller. If i use audio,
i guess the translation from 0.0-1.0 to hz from 30 to 15000
will probably be not that accurate, right?

can i do the same with controller data too?
i mean, connect a ladspa output controller to another
controller port?

--
CYa,
  Mario