Re: [ecasound] cvs build again

Subject: Re: [ecasound] cvs build again
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 17:27:11 EET

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Tony Leake wrote:

> Ah, I've found them. It's ecasoundc.h that I was looking for but it's moved.
> It used to be in /usr/local/include/ecasound now its
> /usr/local/include/libecasoundc.

And btw; I try to keep the ECI Guide always up-to-date (both in CVS
and on the web). For instance, for compiling C ECI apps, the
easiest solution is:

gcc -o myapp myapp.c `libecasoundc-config --cflags --libs`

If you've included ecasoundc.h using "#include <ecasoundc.h>",
the above should always work.