Re: [ecasound] Sequencing with LADSPA and ecasound?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Sequencing with LADSPA and ecasound?
From: Mario Lang (mlang_AT_delysid.org)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 21:19:38 EET

Smoerk <smoerk_AT_gmx.de> writes:

> What is maybe more interesting for you is supercollider (
> http://www.audiosynth.com ), which is a programming language for audio
> synthesis, midi, etc... so you could do all the stuff you could do
> with PD, but without drawing patchcords and GUI.

From first glance, this looks like Csound or CLM/CM to me.
Am I right? The problem I had with those systems were mostly
that there were not many really useful instruments available...
Does SuperCollider come with predefined synth modules or with a plugin
system?

Hmm, come to think of it, if there were some basic sequencer, maybe
even using the generic oscillator, and a ladspa plugin for sample-playback...
maybe I could survive with ecasound...

--
CYa,
  Mario