Sequencing with LADSPA and ecasound?

Subject: Sequencing with LADSPA and ecasound?
From: Mario Lang (mlang_AT_delysid.org)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 17:55:19 EET

Hi.

Well, I'm not the mixing type of guy, I am really interested
in software based synthesis. LADSPA seems to be quite good
for that, take Hermes Filter, or VCF 303 and the Analogue Osci.

But I'm wondering if ecasound can do anything like the Matrix
thing from SSM?

Or does anyone have any idea if either SSM or PD are hackable such that
they provide a kind of ECI-like interface?

We blind people are still very gui-disabled, and it seems
as if every new and kickass thing for Linux is GUI now, especially
in the audio area.

--
Open for all kind of input,