ogg / streaming / ecasound

Subject: ogg / streaming / ecasound
From: Oliver Thuns (oliver.thuns_AT_web.de)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 16:02:12 EEST

Hi,

I don't know much about ecasound and I don't know if the thing I want to
do with ecasound could work and how:

I want to mix several ogg network streams together. so there is mainly
one thing to solve:

How to get the streams into ecasound. I could pipe one stream (ogg123 |
ecasound), but is there any possibility to do this with more than one
audio source (jack, etc...?)