Re: [ecasound] help needed with eci syntax

Subject: Re: [ecasound] help needed with eci syntax
From: Tony Leake (tony_leake_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 00:33:42 EEST

> > This crashes my machine (Mandrake Linux). Now it has Actually this is a
>completely valid sequence of EIAM commands.
>Have you checked whether 'cs-connect' succeeds? I created

Hmm, after a day of investigating I have discovered that it's a oss
driver/soundcard problem. This is an onboad no-name soundcard in my laptop
that mandrake thinks is a Trident. With the oss drivers the sequence of
commands I posted lock the machine everytime, alsa 0.9.0rc3 seems to have
solved the problem.

Tony