Re: [ecasound] PHP bindings released

Subject: Re: [ecasound] PHP bindings released
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 00:30:10 EEST

On Sun, 22 Sep 2002, Tony Leake wrote:

> I have finished my PHP extension that wraps the ECI interface. (Finished at
> least until the bugs start showing up )

Ok, that's good to hear. I've just updated the web sites (ecasound and the
eca.cx pages) and will soon post a message about this to
linux-audio-announce.

> BTW Kai, I have used the same example script you use for
> all of the other bindings, hope this blatant plagerism is OK with you :)

Absolutely yes. :)

PS If you have the time, you could add PHP to ECI programmer's
   documentation: ecasound/Documentation/programmers_guide/eci_doc.latex
   - basicly this means copy&paste of the perl section and
   change the example.