[ecasound] that's it, time to setup the filters (was: Re: Don't go further into debt!)

Subject: [ecasound] that's it, time to setup the filters (was: Re: Don't go further into debt!)
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 15:11:35 EEST

Ok, two spam messages during one week, that's too much. Fortunately the
server hosting ecasound-list has a working spamassassin setup, so
it should be relatively quick task to start using it to process
ecasound-list messages. I'll do this later today, or if I run out
of time, sometime next week.

PS I've been using SA for my personal email accound for a long time and
   it has worked extremely well. For instance it has so far blocked all
   the spams sent to ecasound-list.