Re: [ecasound] nasty noise with -ete

Subject: Re: [ecasound] nasty noise with -ete
From: Leonard Nutley (leonutley_AT_snowcrest.net)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 20:15:46 EEST

As far as I can figure, theres some square-wave action with all the
transient noise at the beginning of the file. Can't be avoided, if ya
were recording a sine wave, you'd have to punch the record button just
as the signal crossed zero. Maybe? No?

Anyway, I just used a 1s_or_less fade-in to avoid the initial click, thx
to S. Massy's reply to the -kl question.

Some madness like:

$ ecasound -etf:10 -ete:20,60,30 -etl:300,30,30,10 -etr:400,surround,20
-ea:100 -kl:1,0,100,1 -i test.wav -o /dev/dsp