[ecasound] tender

Subject: [ecasound] tender
From: linus_coker333_AT_mail.com
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 09:26:54 EEST

DR LINUS COKER
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX.
LAGOS - NIGERIA
PHONE: 234 1 80 33 040416
FAX : 234 1 7592692
E MAIL : linus_coker333_AT_xena.com

 ATTN:

REQUEST FOR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Compliments of the season. I hope this message will reach you in the best of health and
receive your prompt attention,
even as we have not had any previous correspondence before.
I got your contact from a Business Associate who has worked for the UNDP, whom I will
not disclose at this moment,
He gave good recommendation about you especially your sincerity and trustworthiness.
However, kindly reach me
immediately for details should you agree to its content. I am a Principal Accountant and the
Chairman of the Federal
Tenders' Board Committee to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). This
message is to solicit for your
kindness in assisting me to transfer some amount of fund from my country to your country.
The total amount of fund is
$23.5Million (Twenty three Million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars) which
resulted from various contracts
awarded by my ministry to some foreign firms in which the contract bills were slightly inflated
by us - members of the
Tenders' Committee with the sole aim of having the excess fund for our subsequent use.
Presently, all the foreign firms
that executed the projects concerned have been paid their bills accordingly and the
projects have been commissioned for
use.

At this juncture, we now want to claim and transfer the excess fund using a foreign
company since the original contracts
were performed by foreign contractors. Also, we as civil servants are not allowed to operate
domiciliary nor foreign
account, therefore, we cannot claim this fund locally, hence the necessity for this contact
with you. It does not matter
weather or not the said contracts are related to your specific designation, more often than
not contracts awarded are
subcontracted to firms of more specilised designations.
We have decided to embark on this transaction now that we have a new civilian
government. Our aim is to present your
name as a true beneficiary of the fund. The total fund ($23.5Million) will then be remitted
into any designated Bank
Account as shall be recommended by you. The transaction will be made to be believed that
your company performed
some contracts for my ministry to which payment is due to be effected.

In this regard therefore, you will be required to present a Bank Account that will
conveniently accommodate the total
amount of fund. The moment the Bank Account details are received from you, it will take a
maximum duration of 10 to
14 working days to have all documentation compiled and the fund remitted to your account.
Remember we have all
necessary modalitites in place to secure all ministarial approvals for this funds.
On completion of the transaction, we have resolved to give you 15% of the fund for your
efforts and assistance
rendered, 10% will be used to settle all imminent expenses associated in the course of this
transaction after completion,
while 75% will be for us.
I will be disposed to giving details of this proposal as soon as I receive your confirmation
signifying your interest in this
proposal and your willingness to assist in its realization. Please, you can contact me via my
confidential e mail address ; linus_coker333_AT_xena.com
for more details on how we shall commence the whole transaction.
Permit me to stress the confidential nature of this transaction. It absolutely free from all sorts
of risk and does not
depend on any particular field of trade to prosecute. Above all trust and honesty must be
our watchword throughout.

Thanks in anticipation and God bless.

Best Regards,

Dr. Linus Coker