Re: [ecasound] weird... no more...

Subject: Re: [ecasound] weird... no more...
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_creazone.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 07:43:48 EEST

Ha.

thanks. And please ignore my ignorance...

my powermac alsa definition wasn't complete so it wasn't working properly.
all my troubles are gone when I use alsa,default.

./MiS

--
./MiS

Michal Seta http://creazone.eworldmusic.com/doc/mis CreaZone http://www.creazone.com No One Receiving http://creazone.eworldmusic.com/doc/nor