[ecasound] weird...

Subject: [ecasound] weird...
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_creazone.com)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 20:14:55 EEST

Hi all,

this might not be directly realted to ecasound but I started noticing some strange things lately. I have a sound file created with PD. I was going to record a second track with ecasound. ecaplay plays the file correctly. ecasound -i myfile.wav -o /dev/dsp plays it fine too (-o powermac, where powermac is my alsa audio device, plays it fine, too) but when I do something like ecasound -a:1 -i myfile.wav -o /dev/dsp -a:2 -i /dev/dsp -o track2.wav my original file plays at 1/2 speed. Any ideas?

--
./MiS