[ecasound] get-length not working properly and dbc-warnings

Subject: [ecasound] get-length not working properly and dbc-warnings
From: Julien Patrick Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 15:03:52 EEST

Hi all!
  I had a problem with the ecasound-iam-command get-length. It always
printed 0.00, no matter if I took .wav or .cdr-files. This is definitely
wrong in version 2.1.dev8 and 9. I think in 2.0.4 it worked.
  Then I have problems with ecaplay. Always when I listen to the end of a
file it prints something like:
  failed status() in some .c or .h file line 666.
  If you have no idea where it can be I can try to cut and paste it, so I
can put it into the e-mail.
  This problem only occurs when I listen to the end of a file. If i abort
earlier, there's nothing wrong.
  There are also some minor problems with playing .snd-files, ecaplay says
0 handle. No correct file handle [error 1]. But then it plays.
  Kindest regards
        Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen
jclaassen_AT_gmx.de