Re: [ecasound] change my voice to a child's voice

Subject: Re: [ecasound] change my voice to a child's voice
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid_AT_tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 18:55:00 EEST

On Thu, 04 Apr 2002, Louis-David Mitterrand <vindex_AT_apartia.org> wrote:

> Is there a standard filter I could use to convert my own (male 37 year
> old) voice to a 5 year old boy's with ecasound?
There isn't any predefined procedure, you'll have to fool around a bit
to get what you want but I believe it's possible.
I'd go for a highpass filter and then perhaps a mild pitchshift. Maybe
you'd like to boost the mids just a little too.
I've never done it myself but those seems to be obvious starting points.
I hope this helps.