[ecasound] change my voice to a child's voice

Subject: [ecasound] change my voice to a child's voice
From: Louis-David Mitterrand (vindex_AT_apartia.org)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 11:27:54 EEST

Hello,

I am a very happy (basic) user of ecasound on debian/linux which I use
to create sound tracks for amateur theater productions. In a forthcoming
scene of "Death of a salesman" I need to record a yound boy's voice (5
year old). I tried doing it with my nephew but he's too shy so this is
probably an opportunity to learn more about ecasound's filters and
advanced features.

Is there a standard filter I could use to convert my own (male 37 year
old) voice to a 5 year old boy's with ecasound?

Thanks in advance for any insight, cheers,

--
    PHEDRE: Moi, que j'ose opprimer et noircir l'innocence !
    OENONE: Mon zèle n'a besoin que de votre silence.