Re: [ecasound] change my voice to a child's voice

Subject: Re: [ecasound] change my voice to a child's voice
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 16:36:50 EEST

Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:

> Is there a standard filter I could use to convert my own (male 37 year
> old) voice to a 5 year old boy's with ecasound?

One way this is done is to use LPC analysis/resynthesis. The unit
generator in Csound includes an option for changing the "size" of the
speaker, it intends to do just what you're asking. LPC is a bit tricky,
but I got some decent results from it (long ago) with the Csound
opcodes.

I doubt there's any way to do this easily in ecasound. (?)

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org