Re: [ecasound] pyecasound/eiam problem

Subject: Re: [ecasound] pyecasound/eiam problem
From: Bill Allen (ballen_AT_mail.serve.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 23:20:25 EET

I installed the CVS version of ecasound and this fixed the problem that I
report below. One side note is that I didn't have the Jack libraries
installed when I built the CVS version. On configure, it pointed out that
Jack support was not included, but when I ran the script below, dlopen
complained that it couldn't open the jack plugin. I installed jack then
rebuilt the CVS version and this problem went away.

Bill