[ecasound] configure.in gives errors

Subject: [ecasound] configure.in gives errors
From: Tim Westbrook (iondiode_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 10:38:46 EET

hello,
 I am not autoconf/automake/libtool knowledgeable much less an expert
 but ....
   After downloading the ecasound-cvs package I found that
./cvscompile failed during ./configure due to some missing quoting
chars [] in configure.in , maybe this is due to my autoconf version.
(which I recently upgraded in order to install ardour.)
   I am not sure if all the changes I made were neccesary but
afterwords I was able to run configure :). I have attached the output
of "diff -C 5 configure.in congfiure.tim". (ecasound.patch) Is this
the proper format to submit patches?
   Anyways, ecasound rules!

Laters,
-Tim
p.s.

## My auto stuff ###

# autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.52f

# automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p5

# libtool --version
ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.4 (1.920 2001/04/24 23:26:18)

# make --version
GNU Make version 3.79.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath.