Re: [ecasound] Something's badly wrong with ecasound!

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Something's badly wrong with ecasound!
From: Junichi Uekawa (dancer_AT_netfort.gr.jp)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 15:08:13 EET

"S. Massy" <theanaloguekid_AT_tak.net.dhis.org> cum veritate scripsit:

> Indeed it works now but I also had to specify linking against
> libstdc++ in order for it to work; is this piece of info available
> anywhere? It's slightly more complicated than just linking against
> libecasoundc as was done of old; well, not so much somplicated as
> unobvious...

It sounds rather bad.

Usually programs compiled with g++ depend on being linked with
g++. And this rule has gotten more strict with g++-3.0, it seems.

Are you sure your program is a C program compiled with gcc ?
If that is the case, it might be a problem on the libecasoundc side.

regards,
        junichi

--
dancer_AT_debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4