Re: [ecasound] Something's badly wrong with ecasound!

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Something's badly wrong with ecasound!
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid_AT_tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 21:47:26 EET

On Sat, 05 Jan 2002, Kai Vehmanen <kaiv_AT_wakkanet.fi> wrote:

> >> ~|$ ecasoundc-config --libs
> >> -L/usr/local/lib -lecasound -lkvutils -lecasoundc
> > Well, configure tells me that libecasoundc is going to be built and
> > installed but once everything's done:
> > $ ecasound-config --libs
> > -L/usr/local/lib -lecasound -lkvutils
>
> Aa, but note, there's both ecasound-config and
> ecasoundc-config tools. The former one is used
> for apps linked against libecasound, the latter
> one for C ECI apps.
Alright, I wasn't in my most brilliant days. :)

Indeed it works now but I also had to specify linking against
libstdc++ in order for it to work; is this piece of info available
anywhere? It's slightly more complicated than just linking against
libecasoundc as was done of old; well, not so much somplicated as
unobvious...