[ecasound] edi-12 - possibly fixed..

Subject: [ecasound] edi-12 - possibly fixed..
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 09:20:28 EET

(edi-12) Conversions problems with non-interleaved, s32_le streams.
        - submitted: jhall, 16.7.2001

While investigating the bigendian issue I found a bug in the ALSA 0.9
plugin which has probably caused the problems described in edi-12. Bug
affects both input and output, and all sample formats (so not just
s32_le).

Jeremy, can you check whether this fix helps? I've done testing against
the ALSA plugin layer, and seems to work ok now (CVS). This is such a
critical fix that I'll port it to the ecasound-2.0 tree. I guess it's time
to release 2.0.4.