[ecasound] compile options

Subject: [ecasound] compile options
From: janne halttunen (jhalttun_AT_pp.htv.fi)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 03:00:05 EET

Hello,

I am trying to compile ecasound CVS branch. I am using egcs-1.1.2 .
I get an error saying: 'out of virtual memory', so I try to lower the
level of optimizations to get the compiler to use less memory.

However, in a fresh tree, after replacing -O2 to -O in CXXFLAGS at
'configure.in', and running:

$ aclocal; autoconf; automake
$ ./configure
$ make

..it still tries to compile with -O2 (and fails).

Is this hardcoded somewhere?

janne