Re: [ecasound] ecasound front end

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecasound front end
From: Luke Tindall (luke_AT_maths.ex.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 15:59:15 EET

On Thursday 01 November 2001 12:30, Janne wrote:

> Yep. What I could do is to objectify the ecsReader and ecsWriter
> interface in ecasetupedit and add an xml style output option. ..hmm?

I'll take at look at what ecasetupedit can do.

> > Personally I hope that we get the emt multi track format that Kai spoke
> > of recently. This way you'll get to the data quickly and the parser can
> > be simpler.
>
> And then add an emt one, perhaps?

Sound like the way to go.

By the way I've just put a quick screen shot page so people can get a look at
a development version. The mixer is seperate now but you get an idea. I'm not
100% sure about the name but it's a nick name of my beloved football team
Bristol Rovers.

http://www.maths.ex.ac.uk/~luke/sound_development.html

--
Luke Tindall