Re: [ecasound] eca sound mixer

Subject: Re: [ecasound] eca sound mixer
From: Matthew Flax (flatmax_AT_cse.unsw.edu.au)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 05:36:00 EET

Yes I would say I was interested in 3.
You see I have this 3D audio library (link is at the end of this e-mail),
and I am looking for a good subsystem to modularise it with.
This library needs to be able to pan a discreete sound source over all
speakers which are connected.
Firstly does ecasound have the capacity to drive arbitrary speaker counts
?
Then if that is possible can someone point me to online documentation for
the ecasound mixer API ?