Re: [ecasound] LADSPA wierdness

Subject: Re: [ecasound] LADSPA wierdness
From: Daniel Clark (drac32_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 19:06:04 EEST

> > - I've set LADSPA_PATH & this makes no difference
> > - would it help if I rebuilt ecasound AFTER
> >installing ladspa_sdk??
> What version of ecasound? 2.0.3?
> I bet ecasound was built with ladspa support
disabled. (no ladspa.h).
> Yes, rebuilding ecasound now that this file is
present would then solve
> the problem... (Assuming that I guessed right, of
course.)

Thanks for the help. This sounds very plausible.
- YES it is version 2.0.3
- ladspa.h certainly was NOT present when ecasound was
built
- the fact the -el: and -eli: are completely
unparseable seems to suggest that there is no LADSPA
plugin support built in

I'll verify this tonight & reply again to the thread
if I have further problems.

Cheers,
Dan.