Re: [ecasound] LADSPA wierdness

Subject: Re: [ecasound] LADSPA wierdness
From: Daniel Clark (drac32_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 15:08:35 EEST

Concerning Nolan Darilek's message of 1 August... is
there a known fix for this now?

I downloaded ecasound (& built from source rpm) last
night & then installed the ladspa_SDK & get _exactly_
the same complaints when trying to run the metronome
plugin(i.e. from the examples page).

A few points:
- I've run ladspa-register in interactive mode (as Kai
suggests) & this shows no output
- I've tried changing the ladspa-plugin-directory in
.ecasoundrc (& moving the .so files correspondingly)
- I've set LADSPA_PATH & this makes no difference
- would it help if I rebuilt ecasound AFTER installing
ladspa_sdk??

any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Dan.