[ecasound] EWF rocks, and, where to get drum loops?

Subject: [ecasound] EWF rocks, and, where to get drum loops?
From: Krzys Majewski (majewski_AT_cs.ubc.ca)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 06:38:21 EEST

Woo I just realized I can loop a drum sample with

looping = true
source = 160_ju_2.wav

to create a metronome vastly superior to anything I can do with
greenbox.

Too bad I've only got two drumloop samples, and they're both too fast
for what I want to play on my bass right now. Anyone know where to get
drum loops? The two that I've got were demos from some .com that sells
'em. Last time I searched around for this stuff I found mostly cheesy
synth drums. Now that I think of it, I'd be willing to lay down a
couple bucks for some decent samples if I have to.

Keep on coding (so I can drink beer and play my bass)

-chris