Re: [ecasound] ecawave compiles with gcc-3.0 ?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecawave compiles with gcc-3.0 ?
From: Junichi Uekawa (dancer_AT_netfort.gr.jp)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 11:36:28 EEST

Kai Vehmanen <k_AT_eca.cx> immo vero scripsit

> So in other words, to compile ecawave/ecamegapedal with gcc3.0, you need
> to have version of qt, which is also compiled with gcc 3.0.

Heh. I've just noticed qt in Debian/alpha was built with gcc-2.95 (and it has been that way for quite a while...).
I need to be watching.

Too many unresolved symbols look like a bad news.

regards,
        junichi

--
dancer_AT_debian.org  http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer