Re: [ecasound] multitrack file format?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] multitrack file format?
From: Luis Pablo Gasparotto (luispagasparotto_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 04:05:28 EEST

I think this could be great. I'm convinced that more people will choose Ecasound.

El Jue 18 Oct 2001 08:45, escribiste:
> What if ecasound could understand the following file format:
>
> file "my_next_big_hit.emt"
> --cut--
> [globals]
> input = /dev/dsp
> output = /dev/dsp
> options = -t:20
> [tracks]

What do you think about this?

# name mon/rec Start time gain-% pan-% chain ops
drums.wav mon 00:00 100 50 -efl:4000
303line.wav mon 00:00 120 50 -etr:60,0,7
lead.wav rec 01:30 100 50
 --cut--