Re: [ecasound] Time position view feature

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Time position view feature
From: Kai Vehmanen (k_AT_eca.cx)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 00:56:27 EEST

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, Luis Pablo Gasparotto wrote:

> I think that Ecasound is a really great tool. I think that could be
> useful to view the time position when playing / recording a chainsetup
> in interactive mode.

Yes, this would be a very useful feature to have. Someone with knowledge
of ncurses-programming would probably hack it together quite quickly. Or
possibly write a totally new frontend (this is quite easy; the current
standard console-mode frontend is just a few hundred lines of C-code -->
ecasound/eca-text.cpp).