[ecasound] wishlist-feature for eiam: cop-add

Subject: [ecasound] wishlist-feature for eiam: cop-add
From: Julien Patrick Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 17:45:59 EEST

Hello!
  I was a little bit confused when I first really used the eiam-interface.
Because I expected cop-add to be in the form:
cop-add efl:500
  I quickly figured, that the '-" was necessary, b ut I was confused by
it. Because, it is also possible to enter the command-line option of
ecasound directly to the iam, so I thought the advantage of the cop-add
command was to allow: cop-add effect-without-dash.
  Kindest regards
       Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen
jclaassen_AT_gmx.de