Re: [ecasound] automake 1.5 not compatible with ecasound ?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] automake 1.5 not compatible with ecasound ?
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid_AT_tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 18:45:56 EEST

I lost the original message but:
Unfortunately, yes, it seems to be true. :( I upgraded my tree today
and tried to compile ecasound but it failed at the automake step. I
guess that's what you get for living on the "bleeding edge". I wish
the Debian maintainer for automake had proceeded the same way
as was done for autoconf (install the new version as another package)
because, as it is, I'm a bit stuck. Any idea if the problems can be
fixed easily? I'm no autotools crack...