[ecasound] improper rates passed to ladspa plugins?

Subject: [ecasound] improper rates passed to ladspa plugins?
From: Jeremy Hall (jhall@uu.net)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 16:21:27 EEST

Hi there,

I'm currently investigating the possibility that we are somehow passing
the wrong rate parameter to ladspa plugins.

I did

ecasound -i ktla-1.raw -eli:1194,1.5

and

sox -t raw -w -s -r 44100 -c 2 ktla-1.raw -r 48000 ktla-1.wav

ecasound -i ktla-1.wav -eli:1194,1.5 -sr:48000

and got different results. now why is that?

if I convert ot 96000 and tell ecasound to use 96000, I get yet still
different results. I'm sure this is nothing more than my limited inferior
knowledge of how waveforms work, but still.

_J