[ecasound] rh7 binary-rpms

Subject: [ecasound] rh7 binary-rpms
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 00:38:15 EEST

Thanks to Fabrizio Gennari for providing binary-rpms compiled on
a Redhat 7.x box. You can find the latest packages at his home page:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Platform/8224/RPM.html

I've monitored the packages at:

http://ecasound.seul.org/download/redhat-7x/

It would be good if in the future we could come up with some reasonable
way for providing ecasound binary rpms for different Linux-distros (or
convert everyone to Debian :)).

The situation isn't getting any better, as I'm still using old Redhats
(6.x and 5.x) myself, and have no plans to upgrade any time soon...;) Once
Redhat 8.x comes out, then we have nice total chaos at our hands (6.x,
7.x, 8.x, debian + minor variations between redhat and
suse/mandrake/etal). Back to the source, Luke. ;)