Re: [ecasound] ecs-files

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecs-files
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 22:17:42 EEST

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, janne halttunen wrote:

> if you people could be so kind to send me some of your ecs-files, to serve
> as example when Im making my ecs-file editor, Id be grateful.

Btw; do you think the format (or more specifically the file layout) of ecs
files should be changed?

Now when writing an ecs-file, ecasound just dumps the necessary info
without worrying about readability, etc. It's probably not wise to make
changes that would cause compatibility problems, but it would be quite
easy to alter the basic layout, or for instance, add comment lines,
etc. Any thoughts?