[ecasound] multiple chain problem

Subject: [ecasound] multiple chain problem
From: Phil Freeman (elektron@halo.nu)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 03:55:58 EEST

hello -

   I am ery excited by this software, if only i could only get multi-track recording to work. I have no problems playing wavs or recording wavs, adding effects etc. however whenever i try your "Multi-track recording" examples it hangs.

   I've tried on two separate machines, both oss sound devices. One of them is a sblive value and the other is 'cs4232'. both startup and print out "(eca-chainsetup) Setting Buffersize to (samples) 256." and then freeze with 100% cpu utilization.

  I've also tried without interactive mode or buffers.

  ideas ?

--
- phil freeman -
gpg key : http://users.halo.nu/~elektron/public_key.txt