Re: [ecasound] wassup ;)

Subject: Re: [ecasound] wassup ;)
From: Frank Meurer (Frank.Meurer@gmd.de)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 21:40:42 EEST

In 16 Aug 2001, Kirk Reiser cum veritate scripsit :

> > The curses frontend is also in the works (and has been my main focus lately).
> > The widgets needed are mostly ready.
>
> I too have been thinking about an ncurses interface to ecasound. I
[...]

Me too. I'm also dreaming of a ncurses "GUI" of ecasound which can also
show the waveform like ecawave does (of course limited to the restricted
terminal capabilities). It can help in setting exact (with zoom) time
points for cut/yank/fade and more - without the requirement of an X
display.

--
Sending unsolicited commercial email to this address may be a violation
of the Washington State Consumer Protection Act, chapter 19.86 RCW.