Re: [ecasound] wassup ;)

Subject: Re: [ecasound] wassup ;)
From: Kirk Reiser (kirk@braille.uwo.ca)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 18:53:51 EEST

janne halttunen <jhalttun@pp.htv.fi> writes:

> The curses frontend is also in the works (and has been my main focus lately).
> The widgets needed are mostly ready.

I too have been thinking about an ncurses interface to ecasound. I
wondered if you might share what you are thinking/working on and maybe
I can help in someway. I am mostly interested in creating a strictly
text based ncurses interface which will be easy for the blind
community to use with Linux and speakup. My current state of afairs
has just been sifting through the code trying to figure out why some
things don't seem to work as I thought they should. Namely set
position and forward/rewind seem to mix up the pointers between input/output
and global modes.

  Kirk