[ecasound] s32_le in ecasound

Subject: [ecasound] s32_le in ecasound
From: Jeremy Hall (jhall@uu.net)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 06:40:08 EEST

Hi there,

I eed s32_le to be supported in ecasound. Can this be added?

I'm trying to get hardware level of RME9652 working and the only data
format it supports is s32_le. but trying to use it in ecasound results in
segmentation fault. Is s32_le supported? the manpage doesn't seem to think
so, and I am not quite sure how to add it. I'm trying to improve upon
performance by avoiding the plug layer of alsa if possible.

_J