Re: [ecasound] Problem with MP3 files

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Problem with MP3 files
From: Anthony (avan@uwm.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 23:57:02 EEST

I have seen various programs that will remove the id3v2 tag from an
mp3. Check Linux.org -> Applications -> MP3. It seems that most
programs don't use the v2 tags (xmms, mpg123) and just ignore
it. Of course if you want the v2 tag I guess your in trouble.

* William Goldsmith <bill@radioparadise.com> [Jun 02 01 15:04]: