Re: [ecasound] Nas Support ?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Nas Support ?
From: Frank Meurer (Frank.Meurer@gmd.de)
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 08:49:58 EEST

On Tue, 8 May 2001, Kai Vehmanen cum veritate scripsit :

> On Sat, 7 Apr 2001, Francesco Colferai wrote:
>
> > Will ever be added a NAS support (http://radscan.com/nas.html) ?
[...]
> I've added this on my task list, although not as a high-priority item.
> I've already browsed through the NAS sources, and it looks like writing a
> ecasound NAS plugin is not going to be a trivial task.

Hello,
NAS support in ecasound is IMHO a nice thing to have. Maybe it can help to
run a minimal ecasound installation on not supported platforms (which are
nevertheless supported by NAS). Ecasound on i.e. Solaris would be a great
thing. :-)

Frank

--
Sending unsolicited commercial email to this address may be a violation
of the Washington State Consumer Protection Act, chapter 19.86 RCW.