Re: [ecasound] midi

Subject: Re: [ecasound] midi
From: Anthony (avan@uwm.edu)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 07:11:09 EEST

* Kai Vehmanen <k@eca.cx> [May 06 01 14:00]:
> On Fri, 4 May 2001, Anthony wrote:
>
> > a stupid problem: the pipe has to have something in it before
> > processing starts, otherwise it segfaults. Perhaps this should be
> > handled more gracefully by the midi-server or perhaps its well within
>
> Ok, this bug is now fixed in the CVS. It turned out to be a variable
> initialization problem.

Kai, you rock! Thanks for fixing this so quickly. I had to get around
to figuring out cvs and now will try to keep updated sources to help
in the bug reporting department. This midi fix is a big help. Now I
just have to figure out why xphat freezes every so often :). But, at
least its working. Thanks again. Ant.