[ecasound] examples

Subject: [ecasound] examples
From: Anthony (avan@uwm.edu)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 08:18:34 EEST

It seems to me the examples page is not accurate in the format for
alsa output. For example,

Realtime inputs (recording from soundcard)

   1.ecasound -i:/dev/dsp0 -o somefile.wav
   2.ecasound -i:/dev/dsp0 -o somefile.wav -c
   3.ecasound -i alsa,1,0 -o somefile.wav

The third should be alsahw instead of alsa. I suppose there was a
change in syntax recently. Ant.