Re: [ecasound] splitting sound files at the console

Subject: Re: [ecasound] splitting sound files at the console
From: Andrew Skretvedt (ats_droid@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 06:59:21 EEST

Thanks! That technique works tremendously. I'm now working on a Perl script
that takes a raw wave file and playlist file as arguments, and chops it into
MP3 tracks automatically, using a ID3 tagfile program to add the info about
each track from the playlist. This will save loads of manual editing time.

BTW, the program I listen to is "Hearts of Space", an ambient/spacemusic
program heard weekly in the United States on participating public radio
stations.

http://www.hos.com

This radio program got me hooked into this genre of music.

http://www.netradio.com/hearts
(Hearts of Space programs via NetRadio)

-Andrew