Re: [ecasound] chainsetups

Subject: Re: [ecasound] chainsetups
From: Roy Cutler (rcutler@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 22:41:21 EET

That is terrific. That makes it just so much more powerful. I would think
this should be loudly trumpeted in the docs. You could create large,
remembered mixes with many variations, I should think.

I am having just one problem at this point and that is that these temp files
that are created by cs-edit are read-only. I don't understand why.

-Roy

--
Roy Cutler
rcutler@bigfoot.com