Re: [ecasound] synchro problem

Subject: Re: [ecasound] synchro problem
From: Roy Cutler (rcutler@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 19:24:41 EET

Thanks for your suggestions. I have been doing a great deal more
experimenting and if anything seem to be even farther away. You all know how
it is. It's so close you can taste it and you can't stop trying to make it
work.

I realize synchro doesn't seem to be a big problem just by looking at the
mailing list archives. This leads me to think it's got more to do with my
hardware setup. I've tried many, many different ways of connecting everything
but I may well have missed something. Could I ask about actual exterior
hardware? What are examples of how you bring your signals in and how you get
them out to monitor them?

Thanks for your help.

-R