Re: [ecasound] Some little ideas

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Some little ideas
From: janne halttunen (janne.halttunen@kolumbus.fi)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 11:45:04 EET

Ok, I think the time is right for releasing too early some non-functional software. ;)

The thing is that some of the below suggestions would propably be easier to implement on a higher level wrapper than in ecasound core.

So this not usable for doing anything yet, but it gives perhaps some inspiration/whatever to someone.

http://www.helsinki.fi/~jhalttun/pyteca-0.0.0.tar.gz

To run:

python2.0 ecli.py

(make sure you have pyeca installed)