[ecasound] probs installing Qtecasound

Subject: [ecasound] probs installing Qtecasound
From: Patrick Shirkey (kotau@firstlinux.net)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 03:25:10 EET

Hi,

I've just installed the devel version of
qt2-devel-2.0.1-8mdk.i586.rpm
and now I am trying to install qtecasound-0.1.2d1 on top of the ecasound-1.9dev2 (which installed fine)

but I get the following output.

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong please?

Patrick.

-----------------------------
checking for libecasound interface version 7... ./configure: ecasound-config: command not found
./configure: ecasound-config: command not found
not present.
configure: warning: ** Compatible interface version of libecasound not found. Will still try compiling... **
checking whether to build qtecasound... yes
checking qtecasound preconditions...
checking for QT 2.x... configure: warning: QT-2.x (headers) not found. Please check your installation!
no
checking for moc... /usr/bin/moc
configure: error: Qt 2.x include files not found!
make: *** No targets. Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `install'. Stop.
--- Kai Vehmanen <k@eca.cx>