Re: [ecasound] Effects

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Effects
From: lee (lee@imyourhandiman.com)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 02:41:47 EET

> You know, guys, I think he's right. To use the effects in ecasound
> you've got to have a thorough understanding of how each effect works,
> both at the sound level and at the computing level. The usual pedal
> has about four knobs with pretty clear labels and usually does not
> require understanding of how things work, twisting the knobs

yup i agree...i haven't been able to use ecasound ( haven't tried recently so
it might who knows ) as for some
reason my darn turtlebeach montego II card gives me trouble with multi-track
and ecasound..but i've tried with
programs like broadcast 2000 and same issue for me.....no clue
"overall" of what various effects due exdept for the knowlegde I"m now gained
from some "experiments" :)LOL...

but still some are very complex and require more advanced knowledge other than
shooting in the dark :) ha..

so yes this is good idea :)

thanks
lee